Also in this issue:
- Table of Contents
- Comment: Reality and Glass
- On the DVD: Knoppix 7.2
- DVD Inlay
- Tech Tools: Intel Announces New Processors and a New Project; Oracle Announces Support for the Azure Cloud; Java Enterprise Edition 7 Released; Wayland 1.2
- Firefox OS: Will this open source OS shake up the mobile space?
- Anonymous Browsing: We explore the anonymity features of the Chrome, Epiphany, Firefox, and Konqueror browsers.
- WebRTC: This new web protocol lets you build video chat into your scripts and homegrown apps.
- Perl: Test-Driven Development: The Perlmeister looks at agile coding in Perl.
- Ask Klaus: Klaus Knopper answers your Linux questions.
- Charly’s Column – Ntpd: Staying in sync with Network Time Protocol.
- Risk Analysis: The experts use quantitative techniques to prioritize security problems.
- Security Lessons – HPC: Authentization options for highperformance environments.
- Workspace – Croogo and Bolt: Manage your blog or website with these simple CMS tools.
- Darktable 1.2: A light table and darkroom for your digital RAW images.
- Command Line – Twidge: Tweet from the terminal with this terrific microblogging tool.
- CopyQ: This clipboard enhancer puts new meaning in copy and paste.
- AirPrint in Linux: Print to your Linux-based CUPS printer from an iPhone or iPad.
- Kernel News: Speeding up security access checks, 32-bit kernels on 64-bit systems, speeding up boot time, and named anonymous memory.
- Doghouse: Coding Contest maddog champions a contest to improve performance for ARM-related kernel modules.
|Delivery time||It could take up to 4 weeks depending on your delivery region|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$9.99Incl. 0% tax, Excl. shipping
$12.99Incl. 0% tax, Excl. shipping
$84.90Incl. 0% tax, Excl. shipping
$94.90Incl. 0% tax, Excl. shipping