- Drive-By Attack: The latest generation of attack tools is so subtle, all you have to do is click a link sent through email or even an instant message service.
- Alfresco: This open source collaboration tool offers easy integration with SharePoint.
- adtool: Rule your Active Directory from the Linux command line.
Also in this issue:
- Table of Contents
- Comment: Disruption
- On the DVD: Ubuntu 13.04
- DVD Inlay
- Tech Tools: SkySQL Merges with Makers of MariaDB; AMD Announces New Custom Chip Operation; SUSE Studio 1.3 Released; New Supermicro Storage Solution; Nginx 1.4
- OpenWrt: We show you how to use this specialty Linux to convert your home router into a mini Linux server.
- Ask Klaus: This month Klaus looks at bootonly images, data partitions, and cooling Mayah.
- Raspberry Pi Weather: We show you how to interface your Raspberry Pi with a weather station.
- Bind 10: The latest release of the classic open source DNS server comes with new configuration tools and an innovative modular design.
- Security Lessons: Code signing is a wonderful concept – unfortunately, many developers don't bother to use it.
- Controlling Model Trains with Linux: The very versatile and flexible Linux is a perfect candidate for managing your model train empire.
- Charly’s Column – Snoopy: Keep a log of commands that runwith root privileges.
- Perl – Tmux Configuration: Pre-configure terminal sessions with Perl and Tmux.
- Doghouse – Distro Decisons: Hundreds of Linux distributions are available on servers around the world. Which one is best? It depends on your taste and your environment.
- LibreOffice 4.0: Firefox personas and powerful new features – we explore the latest release of the leading open source office suite.
|Delivery time||It could take up to 4 weeks depending on your delivery region|