Also in this issue:
- Table of Contents
- Comment: Old 100
- On the DVD: Linux Mint 14 & Knoppix 7.0.4
- DVD Inlay
- Tech Tools: Red Hat Releases RHEL 6.4 beta and Enterprise Virtualization 3.1; Amazon Announces Redshift Data Warehouse Service; Ceph on SUSE; XtreemFS 1.4
- Kernel Rootkits: We tell you how kernel rootkits work and how to harden your system against kernel rootkit attacks.
- MySQL Online Schema Changes: Live changes to MySQL tables.
- Revive Your Old Laptop: That old laptop can still contribute.
- Perl – CMS with GitHub: More than just version control: a content management system.
- Charly – Di: Di is “df on steroids,” with more detail and better filters.
- Tracing Tools: Monitor and log program activity.
- File Transport: Transferring large files.
- Ask Klaus: Klaus Knopper answers your Linux questions.
- Security Lessons – Backups: Creating secure backups.
- TCP Fast Open: Speed up your network with this innovative TCP alternative.
- Digital Signatures and Encryption with SSL: Personal, self-signed certificates for encryption and digital document signatures.
- Command Line – Vim: Search Commands VIM search functions.
- Workspace – QuickNote and Geeknote: Two note-taking tools that simplify your to-do life.
- Gnofract 4D: This program delivers stunning fractal graphics.
- Kernel News: Boot speed, kernel tree litter, and ARM power usage. Linus rants. Oh my!
- Doghouse – Industry Report: UN report on free software in developing countries.
- Rescue Me: Three easy steps you can take to keep your Linux system safe, so you can work and play worry-free.
- Erratum – StarCluster: Some changes at Amazon require an update to the StarCluster article.
|Delivery time||It could take up to 4 weeks depending on your delivery region|