Also in this issue:
- Table of Contents
- Comment: The Right Stuff
- On the DVD: CentOS 6.2
- DVD Inlay
- Tech Tools
- coLinux: Cooperative Linux lets you run a user-mode version of the Linux kernel natively on Windows.
- Gnome Broadway: Broadway runs Linux applications natively in the browser, with help from HTLM5 and Gtk+.
- Charly – PortSentry: Port scans are the first step in an attack; PortSentry identifies and logs port scans, then runs commands.
- Security Lessons – Self-Defense: Spam, the silent attacker, takes up resources better used elsewhere.
- Privilege Escalation: This practical example shows you how attackers use privilege escalation to get control.
- FLOW3: This PHP framework supports rapid development of enterprise web applications.
- Perl – The Middle Way: Intercept unwanted web content directed at your embedded device.
- Ask Klaus! Klaus helps a reader with an intranet in an isolated locale and looks at sources of segfaults.
- Command Line – The Z Shell: Discover the versatility of zsh.
- Workspace – Fotoxx: Process and tweak photos with this lightweight program.
- TuxGuitar: Score, compose, and play back your songs without reading music.
- ImageMagick Tricks: Uncover ImageMagick’s advanced functions.
- Desktop Search with Recoll: Index and manage your files.
- Doghouse – Independent Means: China’s announcement to limit rare earth production reveals national security weakness.
- Kernel News: Zack reports on the Android Mainlining Project, a display driver debate, and more.
|Delivery time||It could take up to 4 weeks depending on your delivery region|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$9.99Incl. 0% tax, Excl. shipping
$9.00Incl. 0% tax, Excl. shipping
$84.90Incl. 0% tax, Excl. shipping
$94.90Incl. 0% tax, Excl. shipping